Family trips, weekend breaks as a couple, business trips... As every trip is different and each passenger is unique, airlines offer several types of fares so you can choose the one that best suits you.
How much luggage will we need? Where should we sit on the plane? In order to help you decide, airlines offer you tailor-made fares that include everything you need for your flight, so you can save time and money.
What do they offer?
Depending on the airline, these packages may include several of the following services:
- One bag included per passenger.
- You can choose your seat.
- You can collect points with the loyalty programme.
- Flexibility to make changes to the booking.
- Services that help you save time like Fast Track through security and exclusive check-in desks, for example.
And the bonus track...
As well as the basic services that each fare offers, each airline can add more benefits to the package.
Vueling, for example, offers its Optima Fare, which includes a checked bag for each passenger and seat selection, and also the chance to use the Bring Your Flight Forward service on your mobile phone. It's a very useful service if you need certain flexibility on the days that you fly.
Consider all these benefits next time you book a flight!